Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information about you when you use our website:
- Personal information: This includes information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, phone number, and email address. We collect this information when you contact us or request information.
- Cookies: We use Google Analytics to collect information about your use of our website, including the pages you visit and the actions you take on our website. This information is collected using cookies, which are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
Use of Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our website: We may use your information to ensure that our website is functioning properly and to identify and fix any issues.
- To communicate with you: We may use your information to respond to your enquiries and to send you information about offers that may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
- For legal and compliance purposes: We may use your information as necessary to comply with legal requirements, such as to respond to a subpoena or to protect the rights, property, or safety of James Dixey Limited, our users, or others.
Sharing of Your Information
We may share your information with third parties for the following purposes:
- With service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting and maintenance.
- For legal and compliance purposes: We may share your information as necessary to comply with legal requirements, such as to respond to a subpoena or to protect the rights, property, or safety of James Dixey Limited, our users, or others.
- In the event of a merger or acquisition: If James Dixey Limited is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your information may be transferred as part of that transaction.
Your Rights and Choices
You have the following rights and choices regarding the use of your information:
- You can opt out of receiving communications from us: You can unsubscribe from marketing communications from us at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in the communication or by contacting us at email@example.com.
- You can access and update your information: You can access and update your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can exercise your legal rights: You may have certain legal rights under applicable laws, such as the right to request access to or deletion of your personal information.